Saturday, April 16, 2011

                Welcome to Random Activity Coffee Pasta (R.A.C.P). Now I (trance) want to make this site/blog more useful with information that I want to share with people how want to know as same like to do (ah!~ never mind, after this u can know what I doing and want to share with averary ops... everyone). This blogger I create at 10.10.10 last year. Yes it's 10 October 2010 in the past year. Firstly, I create this site/blog just for fun (yeah I get more fun after I create this "fist" blogger). Than I do/make this site/blog for experimental my skill and do any and more stuff. For start I make custom theme (haha.. lot of trouble than more I learn).  This is fist 5 list I want to share for future post for anybody, anyone, any any, and anything. =P


- Anime (Haha… This is too much and many many I want to share)
- Trance music (any type (but I suggests for Japan Trance, Japan, Japan, Japan… huh!!) and more)
- Webs stuff (html, java, PHP, domain, hosting and more)
- Editing Tools and design (Photoshop, Making Video or Audio (DUB) and more)
- Stream Media, Download, Upload, Torrents. (About Internets and more)

0 comments:

Flag Counter

free counters
hit tracker